Friday, June 17, 2011

Change of Plans...

Well, I didn't make it to the grocery store today.  Actually, I didn't even leave the house.  I wasn't feeling too well, so I just decided to stay home and finalize my grocery list so I can go tomorrow.  While I was working on my meal plan for the week and my grocery list, I read through my freezer-cooking cookbook that I borrowed from the library.  I decided that most of the recipes in it, though they look really yummy, do not fit into my plan of losing weight.  Most of them are not diet friendly.  I did find a few slow-cooker recipes that I will try and several recipes for grilling.  My new fancy-schmancy slow-cooker came today, so I'm really anxious to try it out next week!  I'll keep you posted on how it works!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment