Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Welcome to my Blog!

So, here's my blog! I don't really have much to say as of yet, but I'm sure I'll think of something soon! I am currently sitting here while my boys are "napping" and I'm looking around at my mess of a house that I really should be working on...but, I don't want to make noise and wake up the boys, right?! So, I'll just rest myself instead. It's no wonder my house is a mess as I have not been home too much lately! Busy, busy, busy! But, what do I ever get accomplished??? I remember before I had kids and I was working full-time outside of the house, wondering what in the world my mom did with her time. She didn't even have a j-o-b and she was always running and very busy, but I couldn't see that she was really getting anything done. Well, now I understand! Well, I know how it is, anyway. I still don't really understand it. Just like this house or the laundry...I can work and work and work and it might look nice for an hour and the laundry might be caught up for half a day, but then it's right back where I started. It's a vicious circle and it just makes me tired thinking about it! Maybe that's why I feel the need to rest right now! Ok, well, enough of that! For now, I'll just turn on my soap opera and veg out till the boys are up and I have to go, go, go again!

No comments:

Post a Comment